Our Service Department’s reputation for technical proficiency and thoroughness brings customers from all over North Carolina and many surrounding states for regular service and repair. Whether it is a new car or an older model, we have factory-trained specialists to care for both. Korman Autoworks has provided auto service to Greensboro’s finest automobiles since 1978. We offer the following services:
- scheduled maintenance
- check engine light diagnosis and repair
- air conditioning/heating service
- airbag and restraint systems repair
- brake repair
- suspension repair and alignment
- tires, wheels, mounting and balancing
- performance upgrades
- carburetor jetting and adjustment
- electrical repair
- custom modifications and fabrication
- complete, mechanical and cosmetic restorations
- major rebuilding
- race/track car preparation and support
- track tech inspections (Free for Tarheel BMW CCA Members attending Tarheel Driving Events)
Why We Race
Racing at Korman Autoworks is not our primary activity, nor a mere hobby. Our main business is providing excellent parts, accessories, service, and rebuilding capabilities for our customers. Our racing activities profoundly improve our BMW provision.
Racing develops our technical experience for quickly recognizing and diagnosing problems and honing the skills required to make quick yet lasting repairs. Competition challenges our everyday work. On the track, we strive to get the most out of our entry; on the road, we want to make your car a winner for you.
Our racing heritage attracts highly motivated, dedicated technicians. The technician working on your car may be the same one that prepared our BMW entries that twice won the 24 hours of Watkins Glen and the IMSA Endurance Championship. Whether you drive on the track or the highway, we prepare and maintain your car for long-term satisfaction.